Club Penguin News Daily Is Reopening This Friday, Let's Celebrate! (Tonight)

**Note: This post is a sticky, scroll down for the latest Club Penguin cheats!**

Oil999's Update: The CPND's Grand Reopening Party is tonight and to keep you excited for it, here's a sneak peek of the amazing new thing I'm bringing to the site: 


I will finally be reopening CP Daily news this month! We will be catching up on some of the most recent news to get the site running again. The grand reopening will be Friday, June 28th. There'll be a special surprise coming too! I can't say too much yet, but I'm sure you'll like it...  If anyone would like to work on this site, then please leave a comment on this post and meet me on http://xat.com/icewarriors. We will also have a party to kick off our grand reopening on June 28th. Here is the info:

~CPND's Grand Reopening Party~


Where: Crystal, Town
 
Who: CPND (Club Penguin Daily News)

What: Celebrates its grand reopening

When: Friday, June 28th at the following times: (roughly 1-2 hours long)

Eastern: 2:00 P.M.
Central: 1:00 P.M.
Mountain: 12:00 P.M.
Pacific: 11:00 A.M.
UK: 7:00 P.M.
PST: 11:00 A.M.

Hosts:

  • Oil999
  • Iceyfeet1234
As mentioned at the beginning of this post, authors are needed. So help us find some authors by spreading the word about the site!

bye for now,

~ Iceyfeet1234, CPND's Founder/Owner

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to work for the site but I don't have a membership.Do I need one to work here? I've worked on blogs before by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be an author! You know who I am Icey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get a job here
    Peighton

    ReplyDelete