Club Penguin Beach Party Igloo's Look Revealed + Second Unreleased Igloo

Trainman1405 from clubpenguinmemories.com was able to find out that a new igloo called 'Beach Party Igloo' is going to release sometime soon, and today he was able to find what it looks like! Have a look:


You can now purchase that igloo above from the new My Penguin update.

As for the next igloo it is an unreleased igloo which we have a picture of but we don't know it's name. All what it contains is a pool and a gym area! Have a look:


What do you think of the exclusive My Penguin app igloo and the second unreleased igloo? When do you think the second igloo will be released and where? Don't forget that your comments count, so make sure to comment!

-Oil999

6 comments:

  1. where do you find the first igloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw somebody has it, but How and where do I get the first igloo?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT DATES DO THEY GET RELEASED????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. for ipad only i now i wish i could get it but i cant :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. this isnt fair they should let people who dont have an ipad use like a code or something.... i really want this iggy but i dont have an ipad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah I really wanted this iggy I am redecorating into beach theme and thats only igloo which is good for my theme!!
    Im On the CLUB PENGUIN BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete