Drawing of the Week!

You may be wondering, what is drawing of the week? Well, it was my idea for drawing of the week. Drawing of the week is a contest of people drawings on the cheats site. Every Sunday we will update the drawing of the week! If you want to send a drawing, talk to Icey or me on our chat! =)

If you want to do a drawing here some rules:

1. IT MUST BE ABOUT CLUB PENGUIN.

2. NO INAP DOODLES.

3. NO STEALING DOODLES FROM SOMEONE ELSE.


Thats all the rules you have to follow, follow them, and your drawing can be the drawing of the week!

Since I thought of the idea, I have a drawing that I drew. It may not be the BEST DRAWING in the world, since I'm not a great drawer, but here it is...



No hate alright. I know its not the best but I tired =).

Comment on what you think!

~Aj is out~

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I suck at drawing puffles lol. And i think aj means animal jam?
    animaljam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because you call yourself aj.

      Delete