Albert's Birthday!

Hey guys, I was on the Ice Warriors chat last night and I heard the IW leader, Albert417, his birthday is October 16th! I was thinking October 13th we should hold a Club Penguin party for him for all the work he has done for us. October 13th is a Saturday so we would have more people there. Comment on what you think!

                                            Albert417's Birthday Party!

                             Date: Saturday, October 13th
                                
                                    Server: Unknown

                                     Time: Unknown


~Slipperysid1

                                      


2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome idea! I am a member of the IW, too and it would be great!
    I suggest the server is an Ice Warriors server or something. I also recommend the time is something not only people from the U.S. can attend. I suggest the time is something easy for Europeans, too! :)

    ~Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Albert your B-DAY is on my sister's B-DAY :O. Lucky for her. Anyway.. I'd like to wish you a Happy b-day and Have fun!

    ReplyDelete