Club Penguin New Party Hat (possibly)

The new party hat for Club Penguin's 7th Anniversary party has been leaked with the bran new Yearbook Quiz Cards. Here are some pictures I found of the new hat/product:


There are 160 cards in total, with 12 mirror foil cards. Each quiz card features 2 quiz questions for CP fans to answer. By completing all of the cards, you can complete your very own yearbook puzzle that feature past Club Penguin Parties from September 2011 - September/October 2012.

What do you think about the (possibly) new party hat?

bye for now,

~ Iceyfeet1234


1 comment:

  1. Since a fair amount of penguins posted this picture in both videos and blogs, I believe that it might be a good guess.
    But the only thing that currently stops me from thinking that this is the hat, is that I think Club Penguin wouldn't make it so easy for penguins to figure out what's the hat's colours!
    I have some other versions and theories for the hat myself.This one here is a good guess, but in my opinion: it's not it.We'll just have to wait and see, I guess! :)

    ~Green

    ReplyDelete