Club Penguin Reviewed by You: Star Wars Takeover

Another Reviewed By You post by Polo Field is now here! This time it's regarding the Star Wars Takeover, but first the featured answer of the previous Reviewed By You post's question can be found in Polo Field's post below.
Last week we asked, what has been your favorite Club Penguin party?

I really liked Adri6363's answer:
My favorite party of all time was when Club Penguin had the Hollywood Party. It was totally fun! I played every single day it was on and it actually kinda made me feel like a superstar. I wish sometimes that it can come back. Also it was fun to get awards and get your own 15 minutes of fame! Riding limos to living in fancy penthouses, I think it was to best party ever!! Waddle On!!
Alright Star Wars fans, give it to me straight...what are you most looking forward to at the upcoming party?
We'll pick one comment to feature in next week's Reviewed by You. If your review is featured next week, we'll add 10,000 coins to your account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add the coins! Looking forward to reading all your comments!
Until then... Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

Star Wars ™ & © 2013 Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization. 
I love the way Darth Herbert is standing although he looks a big fat and weird... Anyway, tell us what are you most looking forward to at the upcoming party by leaving a comment below right away!

-Oil999 

No comments:

Post a Comment