Polo Field's Blog: Monday Music Update

Polo Field is using his own blog once again to post about some new changes he made to Club Penguin's Sound Cloud account. He has added some songs along to the Club Penguin University room's theme song. He also mentioned in his post below that the team are planning to add some more classic Throwback Tracks and songs to the page!

It’s been a while since I posted here on my backup blog, so figured it was time to post something again.
I’m stoked to announce that we’ve added a bunch of new tracks to the Club Penguin SoundCloud page, including the music for the new University!
Here’s the new University track:

Over the next few months, we plan to add more classic Throwback Tracks and songs to the page. Wonder what we should add next… Hmm… As Winnie the Pooh would say, “Think, think, think…”
I really hope the Water Party's song returns, because I really enjoyed the party and loved its song!

-Oil999

No comments:

Post a Comment