Club Penguin's Penguin of the Day: SeaMaster495

I hope you're all enjoying the Summer Jam! I sure am. Anyway, the Club Penguin Blogger, DaffoDaily5, has posted the latest POTD. This penguin has been going to igloos that have low likes with all of his buddies, to give their likes a boost! Here's the post:

Hiya!
When someone's igloo needs more likes, SeaMaster495 turns up with a bunch of friends to give the likes a boost! Looks like he's redesigning his own igloo right now... I wonder what it will be?

Contact us to nominate someone for Penguin of the Day!
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team

I love igloos, and I know that penguins enjoy getting their igloos some likes so it's quite nice what this penguin has done for all of them! What do you think about this POTD? Do you think he deserves his place? Tell us your thoughts about him and this new post in the comments section below.

-Oil999

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I just got a Minecraft card code for FREE! :D freeminecraftgiftcodes{dot}net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I just got a Minecraft card code for FREE! :D freeminecraftgiftcodes{dot}net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I just got a Minecraft card code for FREE! :D freeminecraftgiftcodes{dot}net

    ReplyDelete