My Penguin App Version 1.2 Leaked Sneak Peek

Thanks to Trainman1405, we have been able to get an exclusive image which gives us a little sneak peek at the new starting screen of the next My Penguin app version, 1.2! Club Penguin have updated it quite a bit, but this one looks very different to the others. From this sneak peek you can notice that we'll be able to visit igloos and try out the new Jetpack Boost minigame from the next app version! I wonder what other surprises are coming to app. Take a look at the sneak peek that was found:


That is what it will looks like once you enter the app. Everything appears at the bottom, and I can even make out an image that has a 3D penguin on it! What do you think about the new update for My Penguin? Do you think that it will be good? Let us know your thoughts on this post by commenting using the comments section below!

-Oil999

No comments:

Post a Comment