Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin 1.2 for iPad Now Available!

A new version of the My Penguin app which is version 1.2 is now out and ready for everyone to update the app to in the App Store! This version contains lots of cool new features and to announce this huge new version, Polo Field decided to make a new blog post. The post announces the new version, contains the music video of the newly released Club Penguin song 'Party in My Iggy!', and also some of the cool new features of My Penguin 1.2! You can read the whole post to find out more about My Penguin 1.2 and to watch the new music video of Club Penguin's latest song below.
Penguins!
The new version of My Penguin for iPad is now available to download in the Apple App Store! The team has been working hard and it's totally paid off. Now it's time to try it out for yourself!
First, check out this music video for the newly released "Party in My Iggy!"

Here's what I think you'll love most about the new version of My Penguin:
  • The ability to now decorate your igloo on the go 
  • The new and more lifelike 3D Penguin
  • Brand new game - Jetpack Boost...possibly my favorite Club Penguin game now!
Feel free to head over to the Mobile Apps FAQ page for any questions you need answered.
Don't see your question there? Contact Us here!
Oh, and don't forget to let us know your favorite new feature of the My Penguin App for iPad!
-Club Penguin Team
What do you think of My Penguin 1,2? Have you gotten it yet? What about the new music video, do you like it? Make sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section below!

-Oil999 

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic website, could you be interested in going through an interview concerning just how you made it? You can visit my site. muscle back spasms
    Get you iPad now

    ReplyDelete